Together, let’s prevent the spread of COVID-19. According to CDC recommendations, frequently cleaning high touch surfaces is a critical way to avoid the transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Touchscreen technology can be a carrier of microbial life forms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
The health & safety of our customers and their families is our top priority. Here are five simple steps on how to properly disinfect our touchscreen technology solutions.
Steps to properly disinfect touchscreens:
- Turn off the touchscreen and any devices connected to it before cleaning to minimize the risk of damage.
- Use any CDC approved non-ammonia glass or disinfectant cleaner.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner directly to a microfiber cloth. *Be sure the cloth is damp and not wet. (Never spray the cleaner on the screen as most of our systems are not waterproof; always spray the cleaner on the cloth.)
- Wipe the glass touchscreen clean. Be consistent with a “wax-on and wax-off” motion. (Never use anything paper-based since paper products can scratch the screens)
- Dry off the display using a microfiber cloth to remove any lingering cleaning solution.
Learn more about CDC approved disinfectants here.