Attempting to Limit Visitors to Your Facility by Leveraging Remote Support Capabilities?
Looking for faster response to service requests?
CTSI will provide a compact, purpose-built device with network connection to your installed system which will enable secure communication by CTSI’s Technical Support Team. This gateway device will feature our SecureLink application, which provides real-time, audit-tracking remote access to all network connected hardware for remote support applications.
SecureLink is like an on-demand VPN with next-generation security and audit capabilities. CTSI has access to the connectivity required to quickly resolve your issues. You will have peace of mind knowing you have total control over our access and a detailed report and video of all work performed.
CTSI SecureLink Remote Access Delivers:
- The power of multiple skilled and certified CTSI Engineers via the CTSI Technical Support Team.
- Access to CTSI Engineers to rapidly assess troubles and restore your systems to run at peak performance.
- Highly secure remote access technology with full customer control and audit capabilities.
What’s Included in the Kit?
- One (1) CTSI SecureLink Appliance with SDRAM and Solid State Drive
- Onsite Installation and Remote Access connection confirmation
- CTSI SecureLink Integration and Onboarding
- Four (4) hours of CTSI Remote Technical Team Support Access
How Do I Get Started?
- Have CTSI install your CTSI Securelink Remote Access Kit
- Enable CTSI access via the CTSI Securelink Customer Portal