At Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc. (CTSI) we are dedicated to ensuring a safe and healthful workplace for all of our employees. We firmly believe that injury and illness losses from incidents are costly but easily preventable. To stress this, we empower our employees, subcontractors, and supervisors to observe, report, and help correct dangerous conditions before someone gets hurt. We then work together to prevent future similar incidents from occurring through safety education and corrective actions.Safety is everyone’s responsibility, but CTSI has gone a step further by establishing a full time Safety Department responsible for Safety policy, training, risk identification and mitigation, safety communication, compliance reporting, inspections and incident investigation. The Safety Department can be reached directly by emailing Safety@ctsi-usa.com. CTSI also has a part-time Safety Committee that draws on the experiences of employees from all parts of the company and then makes safety recommendations directly to senior management.
Safety Program Highlights
- Regular internal safety training: OSHA-30, OSHA-10, First Aid/CPR/AED, Defensive Driving, Hazardous Communications, Silica Awareness, Powered Lift Trucks, Powder-Actuated Operator, Fire Prevention, Personal Protective Equipment, Ladder Safety, and Injury Investigations for first line supervisors. More courses are regularly added to our employee training catalog.
- Fleet Monitoring provided by Verizon Connect Reveal program.
- Environmental Health and Safety provided by VectorSolutions.
- Member of ISNetworld Safety Contractor Monitory and Prequalification program.
- Department of Transportation (DOT# 2513267) compliance monitored by Foley.