What happens when a leading technology provider, an award-winning architectural interiors firm, and a nationally respected engineering enterprise focus their skills on one of the greatest public health challenges of the past century?
CTSI, DBI & GPI have put together a Strategy for Returning to the Workplace.
Coast to coast and around the world, businesses, property owners, and owner representatives are struggling with how to safely get buildings and workplaces open and running again. It can be confusing.
- Need a workplace assessment, to verify that you’re meeting general guidelines?
- Want to assess office layouts and technology, to ensure proper distancing in workspaces?
- HVAC concerns? Want to improve Indoor Air Quality?
- Want to increase awareness of social distancing and sanitation reminders via Digital Signage?
- Need to manage access to the facility and include Elevated Body Temperature Detection?
- Need to limit the possible spread of infection by developing a Hands-Free Workplace?
- Have concerns that no one else seems to be addressing?
Different businesses, different properties, and different locations are going to have different requirements, different needs, and different expectations.
That’s Why CTSI, DBI & GPI Have Come Together
Our customers now experience lighting and environmental device control, quick authentication, and simple AV solution control with hands-free collaboration, all within a safe and healthy clean-air environment.
With more than 40 years of industry experience, DBI offers design services that provide architectural and interior solutions for any space. Learn more here.
More about GPI:
Since 1966, GPI has designed, managed and supported our clients on a wide array of projects. We’re employee-owned, known for our technical knowledge and commitment to getting each job done well. Our widely-recognized quality of service rises from the talent and energy of our exceptional team. The work ethic and dedication of the men and women at GPI allow us to deliver consistent, quality service to government agencies, municipalities, architects, commercial developers, and property owners. Learn more here.