Supporting the aging journey means delivering safe and welcoming spaces for your customers’ and loved ones.
Choosing a facility for long-term care is a big decision for your customer, and CTSI is here to leverage more than four decades of experience in delivering technology systems to help you provide residents and their families peace of mind.
Long-term care facilities need to:
• Implement effective, user-friendly technologies for residents and staff
• Empower connectivity that makes monitoring and communications simple
• Offer security and safety to set families and residents at ease
• Communication solutions to improve connectivity between residents and staff as well as decrease contact points so that you can meet all your residents needs in just one trip to the room by one care giver.
• Elevated healthcare technology solutions, such as nurse call, alongside robust videoconferencing tools for modern telemedicine
• Structured and stringent adherence to infection prevention protocols and tools to help facilities maintain their own commitment to health and safety
• Help reduce injury, hospitalizations and ED visits that can result from hard-to-use systems or lack of real-time communication
• Occupancy management and circulation solutions to better manage and enforce beneficial safety guidelines
CTSI is here to leverage our experience in helping you implement technology solutions that give residents and their loved ones years of happiness, safety and peace of mind.
As a result, CTSI generates an environment which significantly improves facility marketability for your organization.
Now you can get the most advanced Communications, AV & Collaboration Technology
With NO Capital Investment!
Vinson Hall (McLean, VA)
CTSI provided and installed Status Solutions wireless nurse call, Cornell intercom, and audiovisual systems throughout the Vinson Hall campus, home to over 300 senior residents. CTSI’s integrated solutions enabled health care providers to monitor residents, and stay connected when emergencies arise.
HHHunt Spring Arbor (Multiple Locations in VA and MD)
With numerous senior living facilities throughout Virginia and Maryland, CTSI has provided and installed Status Solutions wireless nurse call systems and the Roam Alert resident wandering and security systems for many of HHHunt’s Spring Arbor locations. These solutions improve patient care and safety, improve response time, and improve overall quality of life for residents.
|Ashby Ponds||The Greens at Rolling Road|
|Citizens Care & Rehab||Ingleside at Kings Farm|
|Ellicott City Nursing & Rehabilitation||Kendal Collington Episcopal|
|Evergreen Senior Apartments||The Lewinsville|
|Forest Side Assisted Living||Londonderry of Easton|
|Forestville Health & Rehab||Maplewood Park Place|
|Friends House||Methodist Home of the District of Columbia|
|Golden Living||Riderwood Village|
|Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads||Sunrise Senior Living: Fox Hill|
|Greenfield Assisted Living of Spotsylvania, LLC||Sunrise Senior Living: Maplewood|
|Greenspring Village||Vinson Hall|
|The Gables at Caroline||Williamsport Nursing Home|