Are you open to new opportunities?
We’re a fast growing and dynamic systems integrator known throughout the Mid-Atlantic, but now we would like to know more about YOU!
Meet with the CTSI leadership team and experience our corporate culture first-hand on two separate days and locations. Stop by for on the spot interviews and learn more about the benefits of working with CTSI.
Tuesday, March 17 – CTSI Headquarters in Chantilly, VA from 5-7PM
Wednesday, March 25 – Wingate Hotel in Richmond Short Pump from 5-7PM
What to Expect:
- Great networking opportunity in a relaxed, professional environment
- Face to face meetings with business leaders, managers and human resource professionals
- SIGN-ON BONUS for any offer accepted from this event
- Food & Beverages will be provided
We are looking for dedicated and experienced professionals to join our team and you could be the right fit. We have open positions in the following fields:
- Field Technicians
- Project Managers
- … and MORE
Great Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid-Time Off benefits
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Paid Voluntary Community Service Leave
- 8 paid holidays – to include Black Friday, 1/2 day on Christmas Eve, and your BIRTHDAY!
- Immediate 401k and 401k Roth eligibility
- 401k Match (pre-tax): 100% of the first 1% of your eligible compensation and 50% of the next 5% of your eligible compensation.
- Employer-Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Health Savings and Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending accounts
- Employer-Paid paid basic life/AD&D, short and long-term disability with options for supplemental life/AD&D coverage
- Employer-Paid Employee Assistance Services
- Will & Trust Preparation
- Travel and Medical Assistance
If you cannot make the event, please send your resume to Kerrin O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTSI has more than 50 years of constant growth and financial stability as a systems integrator throughout the Mid-Atlantic. We’ve partnered with premier manufacturers to integrate the most cutting edge technologies into virtually any environment, such as corporate, healthcare, education, government, senior living, multifamily, and houses of worship. To maintain our position on the forefront of advanced systems integration, our employees are encouraged and expected to remain industry-certified and manufacturer-trained.
95% of our customer-base consists of repeat and new clientele. Learn more about what we do differently as a company to keep our highly satisfied customers.